Sunday, September 6, 2009

Song of the Day

Hello!

Today my mom and I are heading to Ft. Lauderdale to go see my brother. He just started grad school at Nova. It should be a fun mini road trip. We're planning on getting some good Latin food. We're also going to Ikea! yay yay yay!! Hopefully we can use my brother's camera to take some pictures. I'm gonna have to suck it up and just buy a camera soon. Ay.

For the mean time, I'll put up another song. When Ojas and I were leaving Pearl St. in Boulder, there was this guy playing the guitar. There was also this girl...I don't think knew the guy....that sat right in front of him just watching him play. I don't know if it seemed awkward or just cute that she was so into his guitar playing. Annnnyways...the song he was playing was "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" by The Flaming Lips. I love this song. I love it more considering that the Flaming Lips came to UF for free and Brittany and Sarah came with me to the concert. All three of us agree that it was probably the most magical experience of our lives. The weather was nice, the music was good, and they had confetti that they keep shooting out at all the right times (like when they sang "Dooooo yooou realiiiiiizeee"). So yeah...here's the song. More on Colorado and lumberjacks when I get back from the East.

No comments:

Post a Comment