Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happiness + Song of the Day

There are certain things in life that instantly make me happy.  These things can be so little that some people may think nothing of them.  I'm sure everyone's got their things but for me it's when different groups of friends that have never met get along magically, when I see anything that is the color teal, and...

...when things around me match the music I'm listening to.
 You know...when the beat matches the blinkers of the car in front of you...


...or when it's in sync with passing streetlights.

The other day I wanted to work out and decided to use this balance ball tape I had.  The music on it is very...dull.  I decided to try working out to my M.I.A Pandora station.  It worked out perfectly.  Whenever I had to move faster, a faster song would come on.  Every time I had to lift the ball, the music would follow along.  It was nuts.  I don't know if anyone gets what I'm talking about or if I sound like I just inhaled a bunch of helium. Either way, it got me into the workout and made me feel good.  On that note...I'm putting up one of my favorite songs by M.I.A. (who I plan on being for Halloween).



On another note...I'm planning on getting a camera tomorrow (hopefully).  There are a lot of things coming up that I'll need one for!

1 comment: