Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Very Patel Christmas

So many things have happened in the few weeks that I've been away.  I guess the first thing to start with is Christmas.

This Christmas we were lucky enough to have my Binamasi and my three little cousins come to visit us.  The nice thing about having a 5 year old, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old around for Christmas is that everything about this holiday becomes exciting again.  There is such a thing as Santa.  We know that because...well...why else would we have put those cookies out?

It was the first time we had carolers around in years!


It was really cute seeing them open their presents, realizing that Santa had gotten them of few of the things they had circled in the toy book.

 
 

Along with all of this excitement, our usual Patel shenanigans took place.

Drunken Pictionary.  Note how happy my cousin Samir is, how my mom is complaining of the pinch her sister just gave her, and how my brother is just sick of all the yelling. Ah, family.


Lunch was make-your-own subs...


My mom was very proud of her arrangements.
 

And then there was the usual portraits.  We only get to see our family every once in a while.  Wish Ninamasi and Sonal could have been there too!

 

Merry Belated Christmas everyone!  I leave you with our stolen Picture People photo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment