Sunday, January 31, 2010

Song of the Day

Getting ready to go to an Indian Association picnic.  But while I'm gone I'll leave with another song of the day.

There are certain bands that I will love no matter what.  Along with Death Cab for Cutie and Blink182, Jimmy Eat World is one of them.  Coincidentally, my first concert EVER was the Pop Disaster Tour with Blink182, Jimmy Eat World, and Green Day.  My favorite tshirt was my Jimmy Eat World shirt...until my mom bleached it by accident :/It's ok...I got to see "J.E.W." another time after that.

I don't think there's been a single song by them that I haven't liked.  Their Futures album was one of few that helped me through my dad's time in the hospital (although, I have to admit the album's a little hard to listen to now...especially "Drugs or Me".)

Anywaaaays...I'm picking just one of all the great songs they have.  This one is "Dizzy" from their latest album "Chase This Light".

No comments:

Post a Comment