Monday, November 9, 2009

Song of the Day + New Moon

Let's state the obvious here...I'm a Twilight fan.  I'm not sure if I'm proud of it.  Usually I only talk about this "problem" with others that have it.  So New Moon is coming out in 11 days.  I have to say...I'm pretty excited.  Maybe even REALLY excited.

One of the things I was looking forward to was the soundtrack.  The first movie's soundtrack was pretty good so I hoped that the second would be too.  When I mentioned this to my friend Tina, she graciously offered to mail me a copy of the soundtrack. (Thanks again, Tina)  So far, I'm pretty pleased.  The soundtrack has another Muse song on it...and I love them.  There are also a lot of folksy songs on it too...songs that are good AND totally fit the story.  I can't believe that Death Cab for Cutie and the Killers even have songs on it.

So for anyone who is interested here is the song by OK Go, Shooting the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment