Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloweenies


Well Halloween didn't go as planned.  I didn't end up dressing up as M.I.A. but there's always next year.  I always have problems coming up with stuff to dress up as anyways...so really, this works to my advantage.

I did, however, go to Howl-O-Scream with Kalen.  This was a very spontaneous decision.  We didn't buy our tickets until 5 minutes before we left for Tampa.  We weren't sure if we should go because we were used to Halloween Horror Nights...where the lines are about 2 hours long for each house.  Also, I became a nervous wreck just thinking about the houses and Kalen was a nervous wreck because I told her I would try to make her go on a rollercoaster with me.  Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun.  There were no lines, the houses were scary but not tooooo scary (yeah right...almost lost my voice), and I rode 2 coasters by myself (with no line, Kalen was nice enough to wait).

Here's some proof of our shenanigans.  Wish I could've captured my blood curdling scream through some of those houses. Eek!





"AHH!!!!! Oh ermm...can we get a picture with you?"

The two most seductive House of Vayne vampires.  Pay no attention to me having a dude's body.

Somehow I was the only one making dorky faces.  At least both of us were a little sweaty.  October 31st, my foot. 
 

While we're in the Halloween spirit, a lot of people give away prizes for the best costume at their parties.  Well I must say that I would have to give the prize to my three cousins, Kayla, Jayna, and Rhianna.


Especially little Nani.  I feel like grabbing her through this picture and just squeezing the life out of her.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment