Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ma and Dada go back to England

On Sunday my mom, Nana (my uncle), and I went to my Uncle's house in Miami.  We went to gather one last time before my grandparents headed back to England.  It makes me happy when we all get together.  My family there is only an hour and a half away from where I live and yet I don't see them very much.  I can't believe that Rikesh started driving...and Rishal's in college?! I feel old.

We spent our after noon walking on the beach and the boardwalk along it.

The boys


The girls


 
 

I love this picture


Watermelon snack break on the boardwalk.  Man, were there some interesting people to watch.  This one guy was power walking like a power walking fool.  He must've passed by us like 5 or 6 times.
 

The moon came out early.  It was beautiful.


When we came across Fountain Bleu, a very fancy hotel, we just stopped and started looking around at it.  That was when my family as a whole decided we should sneak in and walk around like we owned the place.  And that's just what we did.


 

Dada chillin out by the cabana.


We even went inside the hotel and ventured into the bathroom, lobby, and bar.

 

I took this picture of my cousins through a window.  It made them look like ghosts.  Crazy how you only see Rikesh's feet and then the rest of him is transparent.


After the beach, we went to Rotelli's, an Italian restaurant at the Dolphin mall.  The whole family was trying to keep this a secret from my Dada because we were planning a mini surprise birthday for him.  My grandparents ain't no fools though.  They knew what was up.  My Ma knew something was up as soon as we got to the beach.



Happy Birthday Dada! He's probably one of the cutest men ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment