Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Argh!

I'm sorry, blog and blog readers. You are about to become a victim of my frustration. I'll try not to do this often...

2009, why are you sucking so much?

First...I have been looking forward DC especially since I had a voucher for a free round trip ticket. Turns out that a guy named Dinesh, an Indian...one of my "brothers", used the voucher for a trip to Las Vegas. That means I can't use the voucher anymore. Seriously? I have no money. I really can't afford a $300 ticket but I promised myself and my friends that I was going for New Years so I'm going, dang it. After speaking to 5 people in my usual nice voice, things have taken a turn for the worse. I just wrote an angry hate email to the customer service department at US Airways. Plenty of people get things by being mean. I hate to do this but...I JUST LOST A FREE TICKET!

Also...I hate my job. More than that I hate that I'm not getting paid well at all. There are other people doing what I do for $10 more an hour. I hate that I work so much and yet two weeks worth of pay can be spent just like that. How many freakin jobs can I apply to before I actually get one? I'm trying to be patient but when's I haven't seen any kind of sign of hope what else am I supposed to do?

Also...I miss my friends. Gainesville friends, DC friends. Thank goodness for the friends I have here in Naples. But I still miss everyone I don't get to see.

uggggghhhhhh.

Just so this post ends on a bright note, there are good things that have been happening this year. For one, Ojas is awesome. I have so much fun when he's around. I also like being around my mom...even if she drives me nuts from time to time. We have a lot of fun too.

Oh and I've lost about 10 pounds since summer started. 7 of those have been in the last 2.5 weeks...after I started weight watchers. The bridesmaid dress is looking a lot better.

My day would be a lot better if I could just get the people at US Airways to meet my freakin needs.

Ok I'm done. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment