Monday, August 24, 2009

New Friends, Old Friends, Far Friends, Near Friends

A couple of weekends ago I went to Tampa for three reasons: to get together with my favorite (and only) yahoogroup, to say goodbye/good luck to Colleen Herr, and to show Rohan (one of Ojas's best friend) a good time in Florida.

And now thanks to my wonderful friends...I can steal various pictures to show you how much fun we had :)

Friday was my day to hang out with the Interior Design girls. We got together at Blair's house for a tye-dye party in honor of Kayla's birthday. I cannot state how much I love the 6-pack of Hanes underwear that I dyed. I wear them everyday...well with appropriate washing every now and then.

THE ACTION



THE SUSPECTS

Blair

Antoinette

Marissa (thanks for the pics!)

Britt

Kayla (The Birthday Girl)

Needless to say, we had lots of fun. I was sad that we only got to hang out for one day...especially since I never see these girls. We are from all over the place: St.Pete, Gainesville, Orlando, and LA. I also am sad that we were missing Melanie and Lindsay...but they were there in spirit.

Saturday night was spent at McDinton's. It was my last outing with Colleen for a while. She is now a grad student at Clemson! I'm so proud! Rohan also happened to be in Florida that weekend and had some time alone before spending time with his family. So naturally, we told him to come out. The result was a group of mixed friends...one I knew from high school, two I knew as roomies, one I knew from architecture, and one I knew as my boyfriend's bestfriend. We had a really good time...such a good time that a few of us ended up at IHOP at 3 in the morning. Oh how I miss the days of college.


Rohan, Colleen, Ryan, and Me
Look! I got a bullseye! Ok...so maybe it took me a few tries.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the topic of friends...I went out last Friday with a group of friends to the new Blue Martini in Naples. The place was nice, the drinks were expensive (When are they gonna invent ladies night in Naples?), the music...good at first, then techno crap took over. Either way, it was good times. It's always fun going dancing with Victoria...reminds me of high school days when we would bust it out during Homecoming and Prom.


Vic and Jesse

The girls...Kristina and me with our $12 drinks. Ay.

2 comments:

  1. i love my tie-dye too! i wear one of my shirts to bed every night. love them!!!!!!!!!!
    they remind me of such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priya! I remembered the blog that I had been sorta updating the last year or so? It's a blogger blog. We need to go dancing more often!

    ReplyDelete