Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebrity Lists

So I should probably let you guys know that my camera has stopped functioning. I don't know what happened but it just stopped working one day. Last weekend I went to Tampa and had so much fun! As soon as I'm able to steal some pics from my friends, I will post about it.

For now I have to tell you about what a good movie 500 Days of Summer was. It was probably the cutest movie I have seen in a while...in the non-corny kind of way. This movie has also created a new crush for me.

I know I've told some friends about this but Ojas and I have two lists...the first is the three celebrities that we're allowed to cheat on each other with and the second is celebrities we'd go gay for. So here they are...

Celebrities that I'm allowed to cheat with if the opportunity came up:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt (he was just so adorable in the movie...and very grown up looking after not seeing him on-screen for a while)
Photobucket

Robert Pattinson (i'm sorry. i know. this would be a sign of the obnoxious 14-year old, Twilight fanatic in me)
Photobucket

John Krasinski (his goofy smiles and weird faces make me melt a little)
Photobucket

Notice how all of the above are skinny white men. Hmph...figures.


Runner-ups: Ryan Gosling, Brandon Flowers from The Killers, Ryan Reynolds, Jason Segel, Bradley Cooper, and Aamir Kahn

And celebrities I'd go gay for:

Rachel McAdams (does anyone NOT like her?!)
Photobucket

Natalie Portman (she just seems like she'd be a cool person in real life...and she has a nice smile)
Photobucket

Beyonce (i know i know...but come on. she has a rockin' body)
Photobucket

Runner-ups: Zooey Deschanel, Jessica Alba, Aishwarya Rai, and Mila Kunis

Who'd be on your lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment