Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I find a map and draw a straight line, over rivers, farms and statelines..."

In just two weeks my mom and I will be flying to Kansas City. The parents are finally gonna meet! It gets me a little nervous but I'm sure everything will go great.

Ojas is going to show my mom and I around the places where he's hung out for the last 6 years. Then my mom will fly back home. And Ojas and I will start our driving trek down to Florida. I can't believe it's time for him to move here. I'm definitely ready for it but it still hasn't hit me yet. He will be going from living 1000 miles away from me to 3 miles!


As you can see from the map above, we will be hitting a few cities on our way down. With any roadtrip, it's nice to stop along the way and have a little fun. We still have to work out the details of the trip but as of now we're planning on going to the arch in St. Louis, seeing the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, doing some miscellaneous fun stuff in Chattanooga, and going to the Coke Factory in Atlanta. Depending on our timing, we may make a pit stop in Tampa before we get all the way back to Naples.

Oh how nice it'll be to just be able to hang out and not have to worry about who is going to fly where!

No comments:

Post a Comment